|Taking over a launch pad project|
- How do I take over ownership of the project?
- How do I mark bugs as resolved / fixed / finalized? They just seem to hang around in "fix committed".
- How do I delete a blueprint that someone submitted that isn't going to get implemented?
- Given I wrote all the code, and fixed all the bugs, how come someone who writes a two paragraph blueprint that is never going to get implemented gets more Karma than me? Not that I think the Karma system really matters, but it does seem ridiculous.
- How do I tell launchpad the code is stored in an external SVN repository?
A while ago Thomas Mashos registered a launch pad project for MythNetTV (here for those that care). Launch pad annoys me quite a bit, although thats probably because I'm failing to understand how to use it in some way. So, perhaps people have guidance for me. Some questions:
Here's hoping someone can make launch pad less annoying for me.
Tags for this post: blog canonical launchpad
Related posts: Wow, qemu-img is fast; Call for papers opens soon; Reflecting on Essex; Slow git review uploads?; Are you in a LUG? Do you want some promotional materials for LCA 2013?; Further adventures with base images in OpenStack
posted at: 07:35 | path: /diary | permanent link to this entry