|Posts tagged "smtp"|
- First paper published
- Methodology for my SMTP survey
- Measuring the popularity of SMTP server implementations on the Internet
- Noticed that smtpsurvey.stillhq.com is down?
- Normalising mail server package names
- Announcing early results of my survey of SMTP servers
- Mikal, tell something I didn't know about SMTP servers on the Internet
- Initial SMTP survey poster results in a pie chart
- Microsoft Exchange the most popular SMTP server on the Internet?
- Long time not much write
- Procmail filtering mailing list traffic, by magic
posted at: 00:57 | path: /tags | permanent link to this entry