|Taking over a launch pad project|
- How do I take over ownership of the project?
- How do I mark bugs as resolved / fixed / finalized? They just seem to hang around in "fix committed".
- How do I delete a blueprint that someone submitted that isn't going to get implemented?
- Given I wrote all the code, and fixed all the bugs, how come someone who writes a two paragraph blueprint that is never going to get implemented gets more Karma than me? Not that I think the Karma system really matters, but it does seem ridiculous.
- How do I tell launchpad the code is stored in an external SVN repository?
A while ago Thomas Mashos registered a launch pad project for MythNetTV (here for those that care). Launch pad annoys me quite a bit, although thats probably because I'm failing to understand how to use it in some way. So, perhaps people have guidance for me. Some questions:
Here's hoping someone can make launch pad less annoying for me.
posted at: 07:35 | path: /diary | permanent link to this entry
Take a read through the docs on Launchpad (https://help.launchpad.net/).
Here are some answers to some of your questions:
1. Speak to the Launchpad team. Can you join it?
2. Read up on : https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs
3. Take a look at #1 - Get ownership first.
4. Welcome to the world of idiot users. You'll pickup more Karma the more you use Launchpad.
5. External SVN repo: Try https://help.launchpad.net/Code/Imports